The Life Fitness Elevation Series Treadmill with 19" Discover SE Tablet Console offers the ultimate home cardio workout experience. It has a sophisticated design and a full set of features intended to keep exercisers motivated. The integrated LCD touch-screen features an abundance of entertainment options, enhanced interaction, Internet connectivity and much more. Discover Tablet Consoles are club-quality technology, for the home. Both consoles are compatible with Apple devices and Android smartphones. The Discover SE console features a 19" touch-screen with integrated TV.
(Contact For A Shipping Quote)
- Discover Console:
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth hardware ships standard in all Discover SE and Discover SI Consoles. Exercisers can connect Bluetooth compatible headphones and heart rate devices. Exercisers can also log-in and save workout results via a QR code scan through LFconnect when product is not connected to the Internet. (Iphone 5 and below will allow music and video streaming with no adapter while newer models will not allow video or streaming even with adapters)
- Apps: You can browse the internet but you can only use the pre-loaded apps already on the display. The browser will allow Youtube and similar video sharing sites however some will require extra plug-ins that will not work.
- Streaming: Can I stream Netflix, Hulu, etc. from my smartphone? iPhone models 4 and below can stream videos via the 30-pin connector. Once you start your video, connect your Apple device to the connector and you will then see a Stream Media option under the Mobile screen. iPhones with a lightning connector and Android smartphones cannot stream videos
- Bike Updates: Once the equipment is installed, the location of the bike will need to be re-registered with Life Fitness in order to update the display. This can be done by calling Life Fitness at 1(800)351-3737
- Easy-To-Use Interface: Go ahead, swipe it. Discover’s Swipe Technology and high-definition screen displays content and controls with vibrant images and graphics. With a swipe of a finger, navigate seamlessly between crisp, clear screens to choose the entertainment and workouts you want.
- Personal Identification Technology: Find your favorites with ease when you login to your LFconnect settings on Discover. Your preferred workouts, websites and display settings instantaneously load so you can get on and go. All you need is a smartphone, PIN, USB drive or RFID to access personalized content.
- Entertainment On Demand: Watch on-demand videos. Tune into a favorite sitcom, watch the hottest music videos or play solitaire. There are thousands of entertainment options that will engage any interest.
- Surf The Web: Thanks to Discover’s Internet connectivity capabilities, you can visit a website or play a game. Easily choose your favorite websites through your LFconnect account and they will be instantly available at login.
- Lifescape Interactive Courses: Lifescape courses feature exclusive interactive, high-definition hikes, runs and bikes through famous locations around the world. Whether an exerciser chooses to bike in France’s Col de la Colombiere, or run in California’s Trinity Mountains, the integrated machine controls increase the resistance or incline and video speed to replicate an authentic outdoor experience.
- Connect To Your Device: Discover connects and syncs to Android smartphones and Apple devices, including the iPad. Use Bluetooth to connect your headphones. Access your personal library of music, videos, apps and books. Maintain and monitor workout results directly from machine to device with the Life Fitness compatible app of your choice. And with charging capabilities, never worry about low battery life.
- Engage With Your Networks: Never miss another tweet or status update again. Let friends, family and workout buddies see your fitness progress on your social networks. Connect with friends, personal trainers or groups through My Community on LFconnect to motivate and challenge you. Allow a personal trainer to track your workouts or set up customized workouts for you through LFconnect.
- 19" Integrated Surface Capacitive LCD Touch Screen
- Swipe Technology
- Screen Protection: Protective top layer, internal shock mounts, gasket
- Optional Attachable TV (wide screen format): Analog and Digital NTSC/ATSC/QAM, PAL/ SECAM/DVB-T, NTSC/ISDB-T with BCAS: Optional
- Language Choices: English, English UK, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Dutch, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Arabic, Polish, Catalan, Finnish, Hungarian, Euskara
- English/Metric Selection: mph/kph/rpm or lbs/kg
- iPod, iPhone, iPad and Android Smartphone Compatibility: Video capability on LCD Touch Screen, Video capability on Optional Attachable TV, Playlist management on LCD Touch Screen, Charging, iPad Holder
- Internet: Via CAT6 or CAT5e (shielded recommended), Wireless Connectivity: IEEE802.11a/b/gn (Optional)
- On-Demand Content (Music Videos, TV shows): Available with purchase of Lifescape Gateway
- Bluetooth: Compatible with Bluetooth devices
- Workout Landscape Views: 400M Track, 5K Nature Trail, Mountain, Zoom
- Programmable Go System: Walk-Jog-Run (Treadmill only)
- Solitaire: Play Solitaire on the LCD Touch Screen
- Life Fitness Reader: Read ePub files on the LCD Touch Screen
- Generous running surface: The generous 22" x 60" running surface has a small footprint of 37" x 80" to conserve floor space
- DX3 lubricant-infused belt system: with Advanced Belt Tracking System
- Activity Zone: Places the most used controls within easy reach.
- Lifespring shock absorbers: Deliver smooth cushioning throughout the deck.
- Powerful 4-HP motor (8-HP Peak): Features low decibel level for quiet operation.
- Stride Sensor: Stops the belt when user leaves the treadmill.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar Telemetry (optional chest strap required, Lifepulse Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Quick Start
- Classic Workouts: Manual Goals, Random, Hill, Rolling Hills
- Healthy Heart: Moderate Burn, Vigorous Burn, Fixed Time Interval, Variable Time Interval
- Performance: 2-Speed Interval, Starter Interval, 5K, 10K
- Evaluate: Fit Test, U.S. Army PFT, U.S. Navy PRT, U.S. Marines PRT, U.S. Air Force PRT, WFI Submax Protocol, Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB)
- Goal Workouts: Time, Distance, Calories, Distance Climbed, Time in Zone, Pace
- Customized Cool Down
- DX3 Belt and Deck System
- FlexDeck Shock Absorption System: 8 Lifespring shock absorbers
- Speed Range: 0.5-14 mph
- Rollers: 3.5" precision crowned steel rollers, front and back
- Elevation: 0%-15%
- Motor System: 4.0 HP AC Continuous Duty (8-HP Peak Duty) motor with MagnaDrive motor controller
- Side Handrails
- Activity Zone: most often used buttons on Ergo bar
- Walk, Run, Jog
- Stride Sensor
- Integrated Reading Rack
- Integrated iPod/iPhone Accessory Tray
- 2 Removable Cup Holders
- Welded Steel Frame, Front Roller Lift Wheels and Rear Levelers
- Networking Capabilities: CSAFE-Ready, FitLinxx Certified
- Attachable TV Personal Entertainment Solutions: Optional
- Power Requirements: Dedicated 120 volts/20 amp circuit (voltage outside U.S. may vary)
- Internet: Via CAT6 or CAT5e (shielded recommended); Wireless Connectivity: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n (optional)
- Running Surface: 22" x 60"
- Step-Up Height: 10"
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181.5 kg)
- Weight: 442 lbs (200.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 80" L x 37" W x 62.25" H / (203 x 94 x 158 cm)